The Gulmarg Powder Ski X-periance
Arrive Delhi connecting flight to Srinagar. Transfer to Hotel. Srinagar in winters are like heaven looks so beautiful, all white & if lucky you might get chance to see Frozen Dal Lake. Temperature out there is freezing usually at night.Day 2 - Dachigam National Park
The Dachigam is the last home of the rare hangul, or Kashmir stag, which can be viewed best during its autumn rutting season when the lower slopes and forests echo with its melodious calls. Himalayan black bears come out of hibernation in March, the best time to see this impressive omnivore. Thick-coated grey langur's brown bears and leopard cats.
In the Afternoon : Leave Srinagar for Gulmarg.
Check in at Hotel for the next 7 nights.
For the next 6 days we will be experiencing the full extent of the back country skiing in Gulmarg.Those who are learners will have instructors and those who are intermediate and experts will have a ski/mountain guide to ski from the top gondola station, the upper slopes and bowls of Apherwat are wide and open whilst thick conifer forest covers much of the remaining area.Day 9 - Gulmarg.
Our final day's skiing in Gulmarg. We will ski in the morning, then in the afternoon drive to Srinagar and stay at Deluxe Houseboats at Dal Lake. Tonight we shall enjoy a Kashmiri Diner and local music.Day 10 - Mughal Gardens.
this day we shall explore Srinagar and its surroundings, gardens, Mosques, and bazaars. Shikara Ride is optional yet highly recommended. Overnight at Houseboat.Day 11 - Srinager - Delhi.
Leave Srinagar for Delhi, Transfer to Hotel. Afternoon Explore 'Shahjahanabad' the city created by Moughals. Visit Red Fort Jana Masjid and the Chandni Chok bazaars of old Delhi. Overnight at HotelDay 12 - Delhi - Agra
Check out of Hotel and proceed for Sightseeing of Lutehyian Imperial Delhi. Shall visit the Imperial building, Vice Regal Lodge, India gate Himayun's Tomb and Qutab minar.
Shall continue our drive to Agra the City of the Taj Mahal. Before entering the city we shall visit Sikandra Akbar the Great's Tomb. Overnight at Hotel.
We will see Taj Mahal at Sun rise, it is the Best time to see taj coming to life with the improving of day light and finally the first sun rays on it.
Back to hotel for breakfast and then visit the Agra fort.
Leave Agra for Delhi.
Overnight at hotel.
- Accommodation - for 03 Nights IN 3* Hotel.
- Meals - breakfast included everywhere.
- Transportation - Entire round trip journey ex Srinagar by a non air-conditioned Qualis / Tavera or similar. Sightseeing Tours as per the itinerary.
- One Shikara ride on Dal Lake once during the stay.
- All toll taxes. Drivers allowance. Parking charges.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony / horse rides, safaris, rafting, skiing, skating, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified Garden Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Guide Services (If Required, Rs.800/- Per Day).
- Snow Jeep from Tangmarg to Gulmarg & back.
Cradled in the lap of majestic mountains of the Himalayas, Kashmir is the most beautiful place on earth. The state of Jammu & Kashmir is rightly called 'Paradise'. It is situated right at the top most part of the country and if Mother India is a 'Queen', then Jammu & Kashmir surely looks like the 'Crown' on her head. From sun-kissed mountains, lush green valleys, beautiful gardens, to blue lakes, the state of Jammu and Kashmir has it all.