Welcome to the Srinagar, The Lake City. On arrival at Srinagar Airport, being your tour of 'Exotic Kashmir'. You will be transferred to Houseboat. After lunch enjoy a romantic 'shikara ride on the Dal Lake. Overnight stay at the Houseboat.Day 02 In Srinagar | Day Excursion to Sonamarg (90 kms / approx. 3 hour drive)
Today you embark on a full day excursion to the picturesque 'meadow of gold' Sonamarg. The fast flowing Sindh river makes it popular for trout and mahseer fishing in summer. You can opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice (by your own payment). Return to the Houseboat in Srinagar in the evening and enjoy comfortable
Note: The vehicle will drop and pick you up at Sonomarg car stand. To reach the glaciers, you can hire ponies by your own payment basis.
Early in the morning leave for Pahalgam the 'valley of shepherds' which is situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from river Lidder and Sheeshnag lake. En route visit the Awantipura ruins, an 1100 year old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and built by King Awantivarman. On arrival into Pahalgam enjoy the surrounding beauty or walk to Baisaren, which is about 2 km from Pahalgam. A small village, set in pine and fir forest is pleasing and offers good view. Night halt at Hotel in Pahalgam.Day 04 On to Gulmarg | Pahalgam - Gulmarg (143 kms / approx. 4 hour drive)
In the morning after having breakfast drive to Gulmarg, the meadow of flowers. The route from Pahalgam to Gulmarg is fascinating. During the British Raj, Gulmarg hosted the Britishers and Europeans and as such they created a European hill resort and named it Gulmarg. In Gulmarg you would be able to find European surroundings and 18-hole Golf Course. Evening free for shopping / rest. Night halt at Gulmarg.Day 05 On to Srinagar | Gulmarg - Srinagar (85 kms / approx. 3 hour drive)
After having breakfast enjoy Gondola Cable Car Ride world's highest and the Asia's longest cable car (at your own cost). Enjoy photography, horse riding and shopping at this beautiful snow point. In the evening return to Srinagar. Overnight stay at Hotel In Srinagar.Day 06 In Srinagar | Srinagar - Local Sightseeing
Today after having breakfast we drive to visit the famous Mughal gardens in Srinagar which are Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (abode of love). These gardens are situated on the banks of Dal lake. Nishat Bagh is the larger of the two gardens and has an impressive plantation of Chenar trees on its highest terrace. Both the gardens are built on a symmetrical plan of central waterways with fountains dividing a series of gardened terraces. Night halt at Hotel in Srinagar.Day 07 Return home with happy memories
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar Airport to board your flight with memorable experience of Kashmir Navigator
- Accommodation - for 02 Nights in Deluxe Houseboat.
- Accomodtion - for 04 Nights in Budget Hotels.
- Meals - breakfast included everywhere.
- Transportation - Entire round trip journey ex Srinagar by a non air-conditioned Qualis / Tavera or similar.
- Sightseeing Tours as per the itinerary.
- All toll taxes. Drivers allowance. Parking charges.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony / horse rides, safaris, rafting, skiing, skating, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any kind of insurance
- Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified Garden Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Guide Services (If Required, Rs.800/- Per Day)
- Snow Jeep from Tangmarg to Gulmarg & back
Cradled in the lap of majestic mountains of the Himalayas, Kashmir is the most beautiful place on earth. The state of Jammu & Kashmir is rightly called 'Paradise'. It is situated right at the top most part of the country and if Mother India is a 'Queen', then Jammu & Kashmir surely looks like the 'Crown' on her head. From sun-kissed mountains, lush green valleys, beautiful gardens, to blue lakes, the state of Jammu and Kashmir has it all.